Palissy Pottery origins date back to 1905 when A E Jones (Longton) Ltd started business using it as a trade name. The name had been inspired by a 16th century potter, Bernard Palissy. In 1930 A E Jones moved into the Palissy Pottery. Later in 1958 The Royal Worcester Porcelain Company bought Palissy, and later became part of the new Royal Worcester Spode group in 1976. Sadly the Palissy pottery was closed down and demolished in 1989, and the pattern rights and trade name were sold to Aynsley China in the same year.
Click on one of the images below to see what we have in stock for that pattern.