Aynsley China was founded in 1775 by John Aynsley. Initially based in Lane End, Longton, Staffordshire, the works were moved in 1861 by his grandson John Aynsley to the Portland Works. The company, then named John Aynsley and Sons, enjoyed great success and in 1970 became a desirable acquisition for some of the then bigger companies, receiving bids from the likes of Spode and Denby. It was ultimately purchased by Waterford Glass and renamed Aynsley China Ltd. In May 1997 Belleek Pottery Group acquired the pottery and they still own it today.
Click on one of the images below to see what we have in stock for that pattern.