Wood & Sons originated in 1865 when the business was first opened by Absalom Wood and his son T. F. Wood. Initially the pottery traded as Wood & Son, but from 1907 the name changed to Wood & Sons. In 1910 it became Wood & Sons Ltd. Sadly the business closed in 1995 but during it's operating years it produced a high volume and wide variety of high quality earthenware. Some of it's better known designs include "Yuan", "Beryl Ware" and "Ivorine China".
Click on one of the images below to see what we have in stock for that pattern.