Myott Son & Co was established by Ashley Myott in 1898. Working with his brother Sydney, they started production at the Alexander Pottery in Stoke. In 1925 they expanded their works to include a factory in Cobridge along with an adjacent pottery which together became known as the Alexander Potteries. Interpace (the largest producer of tableware in the USA) bought Myotts in 1969. The name was retained until 1976 until the company was merged with Alfred Meakin to become Myott-Meakin Ltd. In 1991 the company was again purchased, this time by the Churchill Group who still own the name, production rights and the works today.
Click on one of the images below to see what we have in stock for that pattern.