Minton China's history started when Thomas Minton, an engraver who had studied under Josiah Spode, Josiah Wedgwood, and John Adams, built his first porcelain factory in 1793. Initially, they produced earthenware, and later with the influence of Joseph Poulson, bone china. After Poulson died, Minton built a new factory in 1924, expanding their range from tableware to include decorative ware. Following Thomas' death in 1836 his son Herbert took up the reins bringing a new artistic era to the Minton name.
Royal Doulton took over the Minton works in the late 1950s but continued to use the Minton brand until the early 2000's.
Click on one of the images below to see what we have in stock for that pattern.