Langley Pottery, located in Langley Mill, Derbyshire, started in 1865 when James Calvert established the pottery on the site of a former brick-works. Over the years the business changed ownership and name a few times. In 1883, for example, Albert and John Lovatt went into partnership with William Calvert, who left in 1895, resulting in the pottery being renamed to Lovatt & Lovatt. While ownership changed again a couple of times, it remained as Lovatt's or a variation of until being merged with the Denby Pottery in 1959. In 1967 the name changed to Langley Pottery Ltd and then in 1976 it absorbed the parent company name of Denby Tableware Ltd. The pottery was closed in 1982.
Click on one of the images below to see what we have in stock for that pattern.