Coalport Porcelain Works was founded in 1795. In 1926 it was acquired by Cauldon Potteries, but continued to trade under the Coalport Porcelain Works name. In 1951 the name was changed to Coalport China Ltd. Ownership changed again in 1958 when it was purchased by E Brain and Co. of the well known Foley Works. However, E. Brain retained the now successful Coalport name and continued to trade under it. In 1967 Coalport was one of the first big potteries to be absorbed by the Wedgwood group and moved to their Minerva Works in Park Street, Fenton. In 2000 they moved to a purpose built facility which forms part of the main Wedgwood production site in Barlaston. Today they continued to produce a range of tableware and decorative items under the Coalport name.
Click on one of the images below to see what we have in stock for that pattern.