Adams Pottery's origins date back as far as 1657, when the famous Brick House Works in North Staffordshire was built. In fact they are the oldest of the privately owned potteries in the UK. Originally established by John Adams or Burlsem, the Birck House Works housed several generations of Adams, until 1770 when William Adams moved the business to the newly built larger potteries at Cobridge.
In 1819 William invited his four sons to partner with him and so began William Adams & Sons Ltd, which they continued to trade as until 1966 when they joined the Wedgwood Group.
Click on one of the images below to see what we have in stock for that pattern.